MyTradeTV the Glazing and Locksmith channels are a innovative online hub of information for the respective trades including videos, news, blogs and recruitment
With over 6200 visits and over 20,000 page views since our recent launch, the online portal is proving very popular and the audience is growing rapidly with 2380 visits and 6,613 page views in September alone. With the recent addition to our team of Michael Greenwood to concentrate on our online marketing and SEO strategy we are expecting to become stronger month on month.
MyTradeTV has attracted many of the industry leading companies to post videos and news on our site including names such as Masterframe, The Fit Show, Doubleglazingcompanies.com, Roto, Alpro, NW Keys, Advanced Keys, MPL, StranDNA, Hickleys, Hurst Plastics, Zoom Ready, Swisspacer, Guardian Industries, Quotatis, our Glazing channel sponsor GGF and many more.
The MyTradeTV team, although impressed with the response so far, wanted to expand the options for both viewers and advertisers.
So what are the new additions to MyTradeTV for phase 2?
* New buttons on the video player to allow the viewer to watch in full screen mode and also to move the text description from the video for full viewing.
* Videos and news are now in categories making it easier for the viewer to find information that is relevant to them.
* Improved News and Blog sections for crisp viewing and easy usage.
* Blog comments, viewers can now leave comments on any future blogs.
* A new case study page, added by popular demand and it will be free to use for locksmiths and installation only companies (Suppliers and fabricators can use as part of advertising package)
* A brand new Podcast section, again by popular demand it will have audio on key topic debates, interviews and information, allowing you to listen whilst you work.
* Your channel, (Member sign in area) this is a great new feature for viewers who sign in to MyTradeTV allowing you to control your channels and favourite videos (again free to use for all viewers)
* New weekly Glazing industry newsletter and monthly Locksmith newsletter, keeping you p to date with all the latest industry news, views and gossip.
MyTradeTV will also be adding a few more extras to our site over the next few weeks including a channel selector landing page, making it easier to view your own trade, social media icons so our viewers can follow us on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
We are also adding a new consumer page with help, advice and hints and tips for consumers who wish to use services in both the Locksmith and Glazing industries.
To view all of our latest features please visit www.mytrade.tv
If you would like to know more about MyTradeTV or want to be featured on the site via video, blog, news, case studies or pod casts then give our team a call on 01226 249590 or email us at email@example.com
Enjoy your viewing.