KeyDIY – KD200
· Q. How does the KeyDIY system reduce my stock?
· A. Currently you would need to stock a wide variety of remotes to cover even just the popular vehicles. With the KeyDIY system there is no need to stock so many remotes. You create the remote you require when the demand exists. No more out of stock / forgot to reorder scenarios. No more stock gathering dust. No more keeping an unpopular remote ‘just in case’. No more ‘Stock dried up’ & Backorders become a thing of the past.
· Q. How does the cost of an KeyDIY remote compare to current remotes?
· A. Significant savings can be found against the remotes in the current market place. Also many remotes that can be created are currently only sourced via a main agent, this is where the greatest savings are found.
· Q. The KeyDIY remotes look physically different to the original style of remote, will my customers question this?
· A. The KeyDIY remote is a high quality remote key with the convenience of a folding blade. In many cases the remote is better than the original remote and our experience has been that the customer is happy with a Quality key at a great saving. There is an option to ‘Self brand’ the remotes also.
· Q. How long does it take to produce a remote?
· A. It takes literally seconds to produce the required remote.
· Q. What else is required?
· A. You will need to fit and cut a blade, and insert the correct transponder applicable for the vehicle. We supply a range of blades & transponders to suit.
· Q. Do the remotes need programming to the vehicle?
· A. Yes, the KeyDIY system creates the ‘Part’ as per original. Programming to the vehicle would still be required in the normal manner as if you had a dealer or copy remote.
· Q. Does the KeyDIY software run on any laptop or PC?
· A. Currently the software runs with Windows XP (service pack3), Windows Vista and Windows 7.
· Q. How can I find out more or Purchase the KeyDIY system?
· A. Simply select what you require from our online shop (or give me a call). Please remember we will only supply to established businesses who have key programming equipment.
All About the Equipment:
KD200 is the unit which connects to your pc and generates the remotes.
Price £325.00 +VAT
KDB01, KDB02, KDB03, KDB04 are the remotes – 4 different styles that all do the same thing – you choose the one that suits your customer.
Price £15.99 +VAT each
Blades – 12 types of blade to suit the different applications which are covered by the KD200.
Price £15.00 +VAT for a pack of 10
Tokens – each KD200 is loaded with 1000 tokens. Each time you generate a remote you will use 5 to 100 tokens. Tokens can be recharged online.
Price £75.00 +VAT for 1000 or £140.00 +VAT for 2000
Transponders – we have a large range of transponders – see www.advanced-keys.co.uk
Applications – please look at www.keydiyuk.com for the latest list – development is on-going.
There are a number of useful videos on the www.keydiyuk.com website – please view these if you can.
This story has been viewed (1082)