Mobile Locksmith – Full time
Salary £14,000 – £18,000 dependent on experience
Please note you must meet the below criteria to apply:
- A clean CRB check
- Full driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Flexibility required as position includes some unsociable hours on a rota basis
You will be required to travel throughout the North West, working a variety of shifts, including evenings as 24 hour coverage is provided. We are a busy, well established, locksmith company covering Cumbria and Lancashire from our main base in Kendal.
As a mobile locksmith for a small but busy family business the role will be varied. Some of the duties will include:
- The new installation and replacement of locks and security hardware to wood, metal, upvc and composite doors and windows.
- Lock opening.
- Adjustments and repairs to all types of doors and windows.
- Key cutting.
- Boarding up of doors and windows.
- Fitting of safes.
- Basic maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of van and tools.
- Record keeping and quotes.
- Speaking with customers face to face and over the telephone to book jobs in and when on-site.
- Stock control and ordering of parts.
You will be provided with a van, tools, uniform, training and company mobile phone.
English GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
Experience in the following sectors advantageous: Locksmith, joiner, double glazing fitter, carpenter, glazier or other relevant jobs with hands on or mechanical skills.
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart appearance
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong and confident communicator
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Able to work under pressure
To apply for this job:
Send CV and cover letter to:
Locks Express Limited
22 Hillswood Avenue
Please supply us with email address and telephone number to contact you regarding your application.
20th September 2013
story has been viewed