Let’s be honest. We all think we are doing a good job servicing our customers; we all think we have the best product range in the market. But how many of us have actually asked our customers the question?
I guess the answer is not many, but there are loads of really valuable things to be gained from talking to our customers directly. Of course we don’t always like what we hear when we do ask; but I can assure you of this, customers will appreciate being asked in the first place and that in itself goes a long way to developing the relationships which keeps them placing orders with you.
Think about these as some of the things you could achieve by carrying out a simple business survey amongst your customers
- You could gain a real understanding of your customer’s expectations of you as a supplier
- You could find out which parts of your offering are working and help you retain their business
- You could find out what could work better to help you retain more business and win more business by having a better service offering
- You could find out where do you win out against your competition in terms of product and service
“Researching with your existing customers will help you get your new business offering right”
- You could ask your customers where the product gaps are in your particular sector
- You could find out where the gaps are in your range
- You could develop new products with customer input in mind
- You could ask your customers if they are actually aware of all the products you supply
- You could use your customers input to really identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business, a great opportunity for on-going improvement
- You could win more work!
There really are lots of great reasons to carry out a business survey, not the least of which is point 10 – win more work! In our experience the findings of all surveys show up some previously un-realised opportunity. Why not give us a call to talk through doing a survey for you?
And here’s the other really important point….. the only telephone numbers involved in a business survey from The Independent Ratings Company is this one 0161 266 1006 – call us today to discuss how we can help you with a cost effective business survey.
The Independent Ratings Company Business Survey packages – a great way to develop your business.