Over the past 8 years, Certass has worked hard to develop its relationships with both existing and new members as they come on board. Time and time again, contractors tell us that, when they choose Certass, they are pleased with the service they receive from the first contact through the sales team and right through to our certification team who look after them once their application is completed.
We always ask our new members why they chose Certass to join and since 2013 they have told us it’s because:
- Our fee structure – our members prefer to spread their costs over 12 months rather than paying an up-front annual fee.
- Simple application process – our members are able to complete forms and upload their documents online or complete paper forms and email, fax or post them back to us.
- Friendly and supportive administration – there’s always someone at the end of the phone to answer any membership questions.
- TrustMark membership included* – the TrustMark logo is something that homeowners have come to trust and our members get it at no extra cost.
- Certass name and logo – our brand is recognised as one that delivers quality to our members and their customers.
- Technical expertise – as well as providing industry handbooks, our inspectors are on hand to answer technical questions form our members, helping them to comply with current building regulations.
*TrustMark membership is subject to application
Certass membership is the extra tool in the tool box for contractors; helping them where needed and providing them with a name that makes them stand out amongst the rest.
Are you ready to come on board and shine above the rest?
If you are, the process is easy and we have a dedicated sales team who are here to help you through your application process, every step of the way. Simply visit our website at www.certass.co.uk and complete the Glazing Contractors form. You’ll receive your application pack by email and you can choose whether to complete the application form online or on paper. If you’d rather speak to someone directly, simply call us on 01292 292095 and we’ll be happy to help. Our sales team are available on a Wednesday night till 7.30pm to make sure we’re available to help you when it’s convenient to you.
Making a change can be scary, but we’ll be with you every step of the way, so come and join us and self-certify your work with peace of mind!
Visit us at www.certass.co.uk or call us on 01292 292095 for more information today.