How do you know if a cars proximity system is working?
How do you test a proximity key?
The TDB003 Proximity/Smart Key Systems Tester offers a simple and cost effective way to diagnose and test problems relating to the vehicle immobiliser system, which is made up of a number of components.
The TDB003 enables the transponder key, remote control operation, external vehicle antenna transmitters, internal vehicle antenna transmitters and transponder antenna to be fully tested to ensure that all parts of the system are working.
The TDB003 can display signal levels, frequency measurements, signal waveforms and a number of other useful features.
- Standard transponder key test
- Infra Red (IR) remote control test
- Radio Frequency (RF) remote control test
- Proximity/Smart key test
- Proximity/Smart vehicle antenna transmitter test
- Proximity/Smart key signal amplitude level indication
- Radio Frequency (RF) remote control amplitude level indication
- Transponder frequency indication
- Oscilloscope waveform function (fast & slow)
- Proximity/Smart key system scan modes
- Audible signal indication
- Checks that the vehicle transponder coil is operating
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Use on cars, vans, trucks, motorbikes and marine applications
Advanced Keys are pleased to offer this tester to Locksmiths, Garages and Body Shops.
Please contact us for more information:
Advanced Keys Limited
Tel: 0121 3558510