All Members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) are invited to book their places for GGF Members Day 2015 on Tuesday 1st September at Glaziers Hall, London Bridge.
This high profile event will also incorporate the Chairmen’s Forum and the GGF AGM. It promises to be a day of top class presentations with healthy debate on key industry issues and the opportunity to network with other Members over a three course lunch in one of the most prestigious venues on London’s riverside.
Members’ Day will start at 10.00am and will feature guest speakers from the worlds of politics, media, business and energy sectors. The focus this year will be very much on consumers with a special morning session dedicated to the GGF’s progress on consumer issues and the launch of the new GGF consumer website.
The Guest Speakers who have confirmed for Members’ Day include;
- Clare Rayner, TV business commentator and Retail Champion
- Barbara Hughes, Chartered Trading Standards Institute
- Robert Palmer of Palmer Research
- Emma Petela, GK Strategy
- Richard Sharples, Business Growth Service
- Jon Vanstone, GGF Training Ltd
The GGF is also waiting on three other VIP guests to accept their invitations to speak at this high profile event.
In addition, the GGF Chairmen’s Forum will feature special presentations from no less than eight Group Chairmen selected from the Home Improvement Executive and Glazing Executive. As well as the above key features, the schedule also includes presentations and updates on Health and Safety, Training, Consumer Legislation and Technical issues.
Due to limited places, we advise all GGF Members to book early. Members can book their FREE place for Members’ Day in the following ways;
- Online: Take two minutes and go to our online booking form and book today! http://www.ggf.org.uk/ggf-members-day
- By email: to our marketing department – email@example.com
- By telephone: call the GGF Marketing Department on 020 7939 9101
- By Post: The GGF has sent out booking forms this week to all Members
Companies who are not members of the GGF but are interested in attending should contact the GGF Marketing department by email firstname.lastname@example.org