A year ago the industry came together to discuss the Triple Glazing Question. More than 600 people from across the UK registered to attend the event hosted by Edgetech UK at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry. 13 expert speakers debated the challenges and opportunities that triple glazing would bring to the industry.
Andy Jones, Managing Director at Edgetech UK, a Quanex Company is joined by an expert panel to discuss whether the challenges have been overcome, how things have changed over the last year and how we move forward.
• Chair – Andy Jones, Managing Director at Edgetech UK
• Giles Willson, Deputy CEO and Director for Technical Affairs at Glass and Glazing Federation
• Ian Sims, Managing Director at Double R Glass & Roofing Systems Ltd
• Mark Schlotel, Head of Marketing at Synseal Extrusions
• Patrick Firmager, Marketing Director at TruFrame Trade Frames
• Tony Smith, UK Business Development Manager at NSG Pilkington
In part two of the round table discussion, the panel talks about the view of triple glazing as a luxury product and ways to push the industry forward.