MACO UK presented a series of leading edge products and services that were met with high acclaim at the recent Fit Show! Participation at FiT was made more poignant as MACO celebrates its 30th year partnering the UK fenestration sector. At all three shows we have unveiled new product and service offerings providing the fabricators and installers like you leading edge solutions to help grow your business whilst offering the home owner performance and security for their windows and doors with total peace of mind.
For those of you who joined us at this year’s FiT, a sincere thank you! We’re also mindful of those of you who were unable to attend, we would welcome the opportunity to share with you our offerings we know inspired so many who visited our stand.
MACO were very pleased to welcome visitors from across the industry to showcase our 2016 stand with new products and services and offer unrivalled support from our knowledgeable team at the show, backed up by our in house MACO colleagues at Sittingbourne HQ in Kent.
With the MACO stand divided into four related areas of focus we were able to showcase our products and services to a packed stand of visitors across the industry.
Talk of the show, and our main attraction, was the MACO concept study door found in our Future area, and recognisable by its black glass like façade and futuristic shape, proving that doors do not have to be confined to the regulation rectangle.
Front doors, being a building’s first point of contact and calling card, are evolving from an annoying barrier to access into a smart, fully automated reception and entrance system tailored to requirements. Like a modern doorman, they are now responsible for controlling access reliably, discreetly and conveniently; they provide entirely new opportunities for communication, irrespective of location; and they also enable all door management functions to be organised within the unit itself. Other crucial aspects of this door concept is maximum security against physical or virtual tampering and integration into the Internet of Things (app-based control). What’s more, design standards which were previously set in stone are being ripped up: the outline and overall appearance of today’s doors are turning them into design features in their own right.
The MACO concept study’s aims:
– MACO’s contribution to the “Door of the Future”
– Communication of the SGF door vision: we create well-thought out complete solutions through innovation and integrated services (partner solutions)
– Central aims of SGF door in terms of strategic orientation
- To set the stage for innovation leadership (strategic line of attack)
- To demonstrate expertise as a partner/a well-thought out complete package (strategic line of attack)
- To demonstrate future viability and competence (MACO SGF door – “they mean business”)
- To strive to become a leader in the field (strategic line of attack) – design and smart entry fields
– Central message – we have an image of the future and we want to share it with our visitors in a way that really makes a mark, promotes discussion and enables us to further develop our vision.
You can watch our video interview from the FiT Show here: http://www.maco.eu/uk-en/products/doors#fit2016
As a thank you and a takeaway from our stand all visitors were handed a MACO bag for life which contained our FiT Newsletter talking about all products and services that were on stand and is available free to you to use in your own showrooms or trade counters.
If you did not make it to this year’s FiT Show but would like more information about any of the products talk about here please contact us directly for a full post fit pack of brochures and goodies, firstname.lastname@example.org
It‘s good to know its MACO