A Stockport heating engineering firm were sentenced after two of its engineers were exposed to asbestos while working at a Manchester school. Trafford Magistrates’ Court
A Gloucester firm has been sentenced for safety failings after refurbishment work on her home left an elderly tenant at risk from a dangerous gas
A Suffolk builder has been fined after carrying out illegal and dangerous gas work at a home in Ringshall. David Liptrott, from Stonham, near Stowmarket,
A Lincolnshire based farm, run by W. & A.C. Rose (Farms) Ltd in Fillingham was fined for serious safety failings that led to a gas
A qualified gas fitter has been fined for deliberate breaches of Gas Safety regulations despite having worked in the gas industry for many years. Gary
A Staffordshire animal rendering and food waste recycling company has been fined £660,000 after a worker died as he tried to fix an industrial cooker.
A gas servicing firm in Halifax has been prosecuted for safety failings after an explosion in the boiler room of a local primary school. The
A builder has been jailed for exposing workers to asbestos while working at a commercial unit on a Colwyn Bay industrial estate. Brian Roberts of